Freelance model - Eunice

Status
Not open for further replies.

theefactor

May 2, 2008
hey photographers,

I was encouraged to set up a portfolio and 'market' myself, so here goes.
I have been modelling for a while, on and off, and have decided to take up more photoshoot assignments now.
I'm open to most themes except nudity of any form. Definitely available for a discussion before the actual shoot.
Will accept only paid shoots, TFCDs are only considered if I'm really interested in the theme.

So do take a look at my portfolio at http://fotologue.jp/theefactor
and email any enquiries to theefactor.e@gmail.com
(pls do include ur budget, proposed theme and possibly some of ur works as well)

thanks and looking forward to hearing from u guys!

hey photographers,

I was encouraged to set up a portfolio and 'market' myself, so here goes.
I have been modelling for a while, on and off, and have decided to take up more photoshoot assignments now.
I'm open to most themes except nudity of any form. Definitely available for a discussion before the actual shoot.
Will accept only paid shoots, TFCDs are only considered if I'm really interested in the theme.

So do take a look at my portfolio at http://fotologue.jp/theefactor
and email any enquiries to theefactor.e@gmail.com
(pls do include ur budget, proposed theme and possibly some of ur works as well)

thanks and looking forward to hearing from u guys!

What kinda modeling have u done before? if u r experienced, shudn't u haf a decent portfolio already?

if u r setting up a portfolio to market urself...shudn't u pay photographers to help u with ur portfolio first before asking for paid shoots?

dun mind me...just wondering

lumiere, i think u've got the wrong idea.

im not creating a portfolio from scratch, im on the lookout for paid photoshoots and possibly TFCDs on interesting themes i have not done before/and if i like the photographer's work.

to 'market' myself simply means to create awareness to the photographers out there that a model is available here should they wish to engage me for modelling jobs.

Over the past few years, I have paid quite a bit to photographers to create portfolio images. I have a lot of photos, just that those you saw in fotologue are the most recent visual representations of me. Experience wise, I have been thru quite a fair bit of auditions/castings of which has landed me in a couple of commercial photoshoots, roadshow events, ms photogenic competition as well as a cameo appearance in channel 5 drama sitcom.

Hope that answers your enquiry and u wun doubt my professionalism anymore. Thanks.

bum dee dee bum bum

mini update of gallery. more pics coming up i think :angel:

hi,

just to clarify.. i wun be accepting lingerie shoots. but keep those enquiries coming in!
thanks.

hi peeps,

im back! from a one-month long hiatus. went for a holiday and was busy with other stuff, so yesh im back, and free for photoshoots now. previous photographers who were arranging shoots with me before my hol, u noe who u are, pls contact me soon yeah, thanks.

once again, u can view my portfolio at http://fotologue.jp/theefactor
and pls email any enquiries to theefactor.e@gmail.com

hear from u guys soon!

:thumbsup:

can't seem to load ur portfolio site

omg, thanks for informing me!
will correct the prob asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.